Regional Sales Executive - UK & Ireland
Vacature Regional Sales Executive - UK & Ireland
This company has been delivering AI-powered technology to companies looking to better connect people and jobs. They work with over 1,000 HR visionaries worldwide who want to build the future of work through advanced technology and deliver more talent-driven value to their organizations.
The goal is: to help their potential customers optimize and automate their recruitment activities by bringing our state of the art machine intelligence techniques to service as SaaS solutions.
If you also value a client-focused consultative approach to building relationships and delivering world-class services, you’ll fit right in!
Essential Responsibilities: (but not limited to):
- Generate new business within a set of target prospects, may it be networking, attending industry events, cold calling or following up on incoming leads.
- Take care of the existing relationships and create cross- and upsell opportunities. Overall, take ownership of the whole sales cycle.
- Manage your own pipeline and sales cycle, deliver excellent demos and presentations.
- Participate in cross-regional knowledge sharing and cooperation with other sales colleagues for Global Strategic Accounts
- Travel rather frequently, up to 25 - 50% of the time.
Profiel Regional Sales Executive - UK & Ireland
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- You have extensive client-facing sales experience (recruitment or SAAS solution sales for the Recruitment and HR industry), preferably in the UK market
- BSc/MSc degree in a commercial or technical field
- You speak English fluently, preferably on a near-native level
- You have a consultative sales approach an experience selling to (and preferably have existing relationships with) senior executive and C-level counterparts
- You follow technology trends and have an idea of how AI influences the future of work
- You are comfortable with frequent travel and have a driving license.
- You are competitive, like performing against targets and have a healthy portion of humor
- You have a self-driven approach to new tasks with an entrepreneurship focus on getting things done
- You keep strong customer focus in both strategic and tactical negotiations
This is a fast-growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what they do. They provide recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
The company is small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognizable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing, and R&D, this might be the right opportunity for you!
The office is a great loft-like office that is located between a historical yacht harbor and a park in Amsterdam North. It’s only biking distance from the city center and there are good public transport connections.