International Salesmanager UK & Ireland
Job offer International Salesmanager UK & Ireland
Scope of the job
The International Salesmanager reports directly to the Director of Sales. The progress team has decided to hire an International Sales Manager to lead the proposition and help their potential customers optimize their recruitment activities by bringing their state-of-the-art machine intelligence techniques to service as SaaS solutions.
The main responsibility of the International Sales Manager is to drive the targets and to further work on new opportunities. You will be challenged to establish and deliver the unique value proposition of the organisation.
Besides being a true team player, the International Sales Manager acts autonomously, is highly ambitious, customer focused and inspiring. He/she defines smart objectives, sets key priorities and ambitious targets. He/she leads by example, which means having a strong drive to always deliver excellent personal results, on top of a high performing operational organization.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is highly people oriented, interested in new digital technology, processes, and working methods and supports an innovative culture.
The ideal candidate
Key accountabilities include:
- Generate new business within a set of target prospects, may it be networking, attending industry events, cold calling or following up on incoming leads.
- Take care of the existing relationships and create cross- and upsell opportunities. Overall, take ownership of the whole sales cycle.
- Manage your own pipeline and sales cycle, deliver excellent demos and presentations.
- Participate in cross-regional knowledge sharing and cooperation with other sales colleagues for Global Strategic Accounts
- If you also value a client-focused consultative approach to building relationships and delivering world-class services, you’ll fit right in!
Profile International Salesmanager UK & Ireland
- You have extensive client-facing sales experience (recruitment or SAAS solution sales for the Recruitment and HR industry), preferably in the UK market
- BSc/MSc degree in a commercial or technical field
- You speak English fluently, preferably on a near-native level
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and influence at C-level
- Track record in technology
- You follow technology trends and have an idea of how AI influences the future of work
- Strong customer focus in both strategic and tactical negotiations
- Result driven, highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Comfortable with frequent travel
- Passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D,
- Able to inspire and align people and to influence senior decision makers
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- A self-driven approach to new tasks with an entrepreneurship focus on getting things done
- Good understanding of the business and a healthy portion of humor
- Location: based in Amsterdam with the flexibility to travel, up to 25-50% of the time
This fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies in a straightforward, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what they do. Their people are entrepreneurial, have a passion for people and technology and the drive to get the best results.
They provide recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
This company has been delivering AI-powered technology to companies looking to better connect people and jobs. They work with over 1,000 HR visionaries worldwide who want to build the future of work through advanced technology and deliver more talent-driven value to their organizations. Every individual is valued for her/his contribution and encouraged to come up with and implement improvements.
The company is small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognizable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
The company culture is results driven, innovative, and informal. They take care of their employees by providing free lunches, chair massages and good equipment. They are an international team, representing 20 nationalities, with lots of ambition. Personal development is stimulated and they like working with new technologies. There is a good team spirit that is celebrating with drinks on Friday.
The office is a great loft-like office that is located between a historical yacht harbor and a park in Amsterdam North. It’s only biking distance from the city center and there are good public transport connections.