Are you passionate about attracting and engaging with the best and most diverse talent that will improve the way our client tackles problems that cause poverty globally? Are you driven by helping people to fulfil their full potential? Are you ready to be part of a a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty? Then it is you we are looking for!
- Gain a thorough understanding of the company and be able to confidently talk about the works and contributions
- Manage the full cycle recruitment from attraction to hire
- Actively source candidates through various means – online job boards, LinkedIn, networking, etc.
- Respond to incoming applicant enquiries in a timely, highly professional and positive manner
- Thoroughly screen and understand relevant CVs
- Conduct interviews via telephone, video or face-to-face
- Accurate and punctual maintenance of recruitment data for analytics purposes
- Conduct all reference and screening checks in line with applicable policies and practices
- Build and extend social media presence to promote the company and attract relevant talent
- Organise, facilitate and represent the company at internal and external events
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support to the Academy in recruitment, appointment and development of interns and volunteers
We believe that every aspect of our work can lead to a positive outcome. If you have the same opinion, together with the ability to meet the challenges involved, this role offers scope for immense personal fulfilment as well as outstanding opportunities to develop your career.
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree (Bachelor/HBO or higher) in Human Resources, Public or Business administration, Marketing or relevant social sciences is desirable
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as an in-house Recruiter or in recruitment is required
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Experience working in an international environment, as part of a multicultural and diverse team is highly desirable
- Demonstrated success in developing effective outreach campaigns
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean and x-ray searches
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, with the aptitude to adapt communication style to the relevant audience
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at any time, in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management, proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience working with technology tools related to an applicant tracking system, candidate database, and reporting
- Experience with SuccessFactors’ Recruiting Module is desirable
What we Offer
As this is a project-based assignment, our client offers a contract of one year (including a one-month probationary period). Benefits typically include annual pay increases, performance-related salary increases, holiday allowance, contributions to commuting costs, vacation days, parental, care and special leave, a private bicycle scheme, pension scheme, etc. Our client offers a possibility of hybrid working, combining working from home with working from office.